Thursday, September 16, 2021

Off the rails


 

 This is a young, homeless guy, passed out at a panhandling spot, in the San Fernando Valley, 2021.  I don't go around shooting photos of where homeless people sleep.  But I've been documenting weird things I see as a homeless guy, with photos, for about three years now.  If someone is passed out in the middle of the day at a weird spot, like this one, I'll snap a photo sometimes.  I have a Pinterest board where I'm sharing these photos, you can check it out here

 

There was a cool idea for a fictional character and the beginning of a story behind this blog.  But I quickly got too many other ideas going as well.  So I'm keeping this idea on the back burner.  Maybe, some day, I'll get to it.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Off the rails

   This is a young, homeless guy, passed out at a panhandling spot, in the San Fernando Valley, 2021.  I don't go around shooting photos...